Lions Mane Mushroom Growing Kit (coming soon)
Regular price £0.00
Regular priceUnit price per
How does the kit work?
- We inoculate straw, woodchip and coffee with grey oyster mushroom spawn
- The mixture is incubated in our farm for two weeks until the mushroom spawn has colonised the mixture
- Cut a hole in the box around the dotted line and then cut a ‘X’ in the plastic bag underneath.
- Place the kit in a room with natural light
- Using a spray bottle, water the kit once per day and wait 7-10 days for the mushrooms to grow
- When the mushroom caps start to flatten, they are ready to pick - visit our Instagram and Facebook pages to see examples
- Pick the mushrooms by twisting or cutting them where the stem meets the block
- To maximise the growth of successive crops, remove the block from the cardboard box, soak in a bucket of water overnight, drain and return to the box.
- Each kit produces approximately 500 – 600g of mushrooms over several crops
Storage and postage
- The grow kits are living organisms and should be opened as soon as possible.
- The kit can be stored for up to 3 weeks if refrigerated / stored in a cool dark place (please see the kit for a used before date on the kit)
- The mushrooms are likely to start growing out of the box after if not opened before the used by date
- We guarantee all kits produce at least 1 crop of mushrooms (usually produce 2-3 harvests)
- Please contact us at if you need any help growing your mushrooms
- All orders are posted every Tuesday. Please let us know via email if you need something shipped ASAP